The place for total restoration, victory and increase
AMI,VC is an inter-denominational ministry devoted to preach the undiluted Word of God with miracles, signs & wonders.
AMI is an ACTIVE church; COMPASSIONATE for souls (Matthew 9:36) when He saw the multitudes He was moved; He was moved with compassion on them.
AMI is TENACIOUS: Hebrews 10:23 hold fast our profession. SERVICE: Galatians 5:13 by love serve one another.
The church consists of those who receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour.
Our Mission Statement
Reaching out to the lost and hurting, discipling them for Jesus Christ by teaching them the Word of God. Developing their gift to serve in the kingdom.
We strive for excellence.
God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are one. Jesus Christ is true God and true Man. The Holy Spirit is a divine Person and all scripture (the Bible) is given by the inspiration of God. All have sinned and have fallen short of the Glory of God and are in need of salvation.
Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men. It is the will of God that every believer is filled with the Holy Spirit. Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- There shall be bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the Water baptism and observation of the Lord’s Supper.
- In speaking in tongues and interpretation of tongues.
In the following, the Bible as the pure and undiluted Word of God. It is preached openly and it is the teaching adhered to in AMI.
- The Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God Holy Spirit.
- Deliverance is the will and desire of God for His children according to (Obadiah 1:17), which says “upon Mount Zion shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possession.”
- Holiness within and without as the only way of living a fulfilled Christian life and going to heaven.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- The baptism, gift and fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- Water baptism and outward show of an inward transformation.
- Holy Communion.
- The life, death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Divine healing.